Wednesday, January 19, 2011

TOGE Group.

This is my group. my comrade when we were doing the orienteering practical this morning. we have Syuhada from the PALAPES. Ayoi from the Kesatria Negara. and myself from the Brassband. haha. im not really good in this orienteering thing actually. but Che Sham made me to understand and "jinak-jinak" with the compass and the map easily. haha!! (nk bngga lgi neyh). HAHA!! xD

The fifth checkpoint

struggle gyleeeee wehh nk buat map neyh. pening pale aq bile nk buat map ktorg sndiri. -,-

hehe. we finally collect all the checkpoint that group Cendol Pulot buat. ktorg bole buat much much much better and fast u know. but their 6th checkpoint are sooooooooo tricky!!! Damn it!! but we still found it tho. and we finished it in 12minutes. if the 6th checkpoint didn't confused us. I think we gonna take like only 7minutes u know. LAME!

No comments:

Post a Comment